⅓ cup butter
¾ cup finely crushed graham crackers
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup flaked coconut
½ cup ground pecans
¼ cup Splenda Granular or 6 Splenda packets
12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese softened
½ cup Splenda Granular or 12 Splenda packets
1 cup egg beaters or 4 eggs lightly beaten
1 tablespoon brandy or fat-free milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. For the crust: in a small saucepan, heat butter over medium heat until the color of light brown sugar. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together graham crackers, flour, coconut, pecans, and the ¼ cup Splenda. Stir in butter until combined. Evenly press into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and the ½ cup Splenda Granular with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Pour over hot crust. Sprinkle with blueberries.
5. Bake 18-20 minutes or until center appears set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill 3 hours. Cut into bars. Store the bars, covered, in the refrigerator.
Amount per Serving
makes 32 bars (1 bar per serving)
Amounts per serving
Total Fat: 6g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Protein: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 13 mg
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sodium: 79 mg