Our goal is for you to achieve a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle. We care about more than the numbers – we want you to feel stronger, more energetic, and happier.
These resources, along with the guidance of our providers, can help you accomplish your fitness and nutrition goals. Also, don’t forget to check out our blog for the latest updates in the fields of diabetes and endocrinology!
- Food insecurity – Food banks in Conyers and Decatur
- Fresh MARTA Market– Buy fresh produce at farmers markets located at select MARTA stations (accepts EBT/SNAP benefits).
- Choose My Plate – Learn about different nutrients and how to portion your meals (We especially like the MyPlate app!)
- Budget- and health-friendly online cookbook – Learn how to prepare healthy meals for less than $4 per day
- Mindful eating – This website teaches you how to change your relationship with food for the better
- Exercise videos – Watch these videos to learn how to exercise from the comfort of your own home
- Benefits of exercise – If you need convincing, let the CDC explain how physical activity can benefit you in the short and long term.
- Silver Sneakers Program – Free access to gyms and exercise classes for senior adults
- Family involvement – Make exercise fun and get the whole family moving!
- Activity planner – Use this tool to help you plan an exercise regimen that fits your goal and abilities.
- The basics – A good starting point to learn about your diabetes diagnosis
- Online magazines – Diabetes Forecast and Diabetes Self-Management have recipes, anecdotes, and research updates, written by both experts and patients.
- Financial assistance – Links to aid programs for insurance access and prescription assistance
Our offices are located in Decatur and Conyers
One of Georgia’s leading Endocrinologists Team
Click here to add your own text